This established brokerage is seeking a motivated Account Manager to manage an existing portfolio. This is a mixed Commercial portfolio which you have the opportunity to grow in a supportive team environment.
This business is well developed in the market place and for candidates who prove themselves their talent will be recognized and their career fast-tracked.
Whether you are an experienced broker or a Broker Assistant ready to take the next step, we would love to hear from you.
- Running your own book made consisting of commercial, SME - mid tier
- Ensuring renewals are processed on time
- Developing new business organically
- Negotiating rates and maintaining relationships with underwriters
- Assisting with complex claims where necessary
- Answering and advising clients on commercial insurance cover
- Tier 1 broking qualification
- At least 2-3 years experience in a broker/ broker support role
- Knowledge of commercial products
- Previous experience assisting or in the running of a commercial portfolio
- Client focused with a passion for exceptional service delivery.
- Ability to work and solve problems autonomously.
- Process oriented, organised and structured with attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication are also essential to this role.
In return, you will be given the opportunity to work in a friendly and successful business, under the direction of a forward-thinking and highly-regarded management team. You will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and some flexible working options.
Outstanding career development opportunities also exist for candidates who demonstrate the desire and motivation to progress.
Please "Apply Now" or to hear more about these roles, or for a confidential discussion around your Insurance career path don't hesitate in getting in contact with Nathan Anning on 0404 891 108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org