A successful boutique financial planning firm on St Kilda Road with 18 employees. They have a strong focus on SMSFs and a large number of SMSF tax returns need for completion hence why they are looking for additional administration support.
They have experienced exceptional growth recently and have hired 4 new staff in the last few months, purely due to growth.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a junior administration assistant with some knowledge of tax administration to join and grow with a successful firm.
- Assist experienced Client Services Officers in gathering information to complete tax returns
- Liaise with external parties such as property managers, councils and ATO
- Tax portal maintenance
- Assist financial planning team with lodgement, collations and other ad-hoc requirements
- General admin duties such as filing, scanning etc
- 1+ years within an administrative role
- Must have worked for an Accounting or Financial Planning firm
- Exposure to Tax essential
- Exposure to SMSFs desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Continue professional development at highly respected firm
- CBD/ St Kilda Road location close to public transport
- Interesting work & job satisfaction!
- Exceptional culture and a great team environment