A successful boutique financial planning firm on St Kilda Road with 15 employees. They have a strong focus on SMSFs but provide holistic financial advice to their clients.
They have experienced exceptional growth recently and have hired 3 new staff this year. All were inducted and started remotely due to Covid.
- Work alongside experienced Client Services Officers in gathering information to complete tax returns and help with implementation of advice
- Liaise with external parties such as fund managers, insurance providers, property managers, etc
- Support two Senior Financial Advisers with implementation and administration
- Assist financial planning team with lodgement, collations and other ad-hoc requirements
- General admin duties such as filing, scanning etc
- 1+ years within an administrative role
- Must have worked for an Accounting or Financial Planning firm
- Xplan experience essential
- Exposure to SMSFs desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- Continue professional development at highly respected firm
- CBD/ St Kilda Road location close to public transport
- Interesting work & job satisfaction!
- Exceptional culture and a great team environment
- Immediate start available