The boutique commercial firm is located on the 13th floor within the Brisbane CBD.
The firm has a structured staff acquisition initiative which provides genuine opportunities for progression.
They seek interest from qualified practitioners at all stages of their legal career, and especially those with genuine interest and experience in the firm's key practice areas of commercial litigation, building and construction and insolvency.
To be successful in the firm, you will have the ability to work autonomously, demonstrate technical abilities relevant to your years of post admission experience and will be committed to the growth and development of your career and practice. Most importantly, you will make a positive contribution to the dynamic of the team and align with our firm's values and commitment to deliver market leading quality of work for our clients.
We are proud of our positive workplace environment where our team works together to support one another, always upholding and championing the firm's values. Working with passion, we are genuinely happy and driven to come to work and perform at our best each day.
- Draft advices, pleadings and prepare matters for hearing.
- Attend witness conferences and prepare affidavits and witness statements.
- Appear in directions hearings and conferences.
- Prepare for and attend court and mediations.
- Mentor graduates, summer clerks and junior lawyers (5 junior lawyers).
- 6 hours billable per day (paid for 8 hours).
- 3 years' + post admission experience with experience across a broad range of corporate and commercial matters.
- A commercial mindset with a focus on delivering practical and commercially sound advice to clients.
- Demonstrated ability to manage client relationships and work collaboratively with other solicitors and support staff.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.