This is an extremely rare opportunity to join a Top 10 AFR firm based in Tasmania. The firm is one of the largest in Australia and has an amazing reputation and an extremely large share in the Australian Market.
As a Associate Partner you will be working the Partners directly and will be focused on growing a sustainable and profitable portfolio of clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Generating growth in revenue and the client base
- Building client relationships
- Focus on operational performance
- Mentoring staff
- Be an active contributor to the firm's overall strategy
- Drive actions to increase team engagement and performance
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- 8 years experience in accounting in Australia
- Relevant degree
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, proactive and result orientated
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical skills
The firm can offer you a rewarding long term career with clear progression to a Senior Partner, exposure to a diverse client base and varied, challenging work. The work environment is very employee friendly with social events, ongoing training and an innovative culture.
Make the move now.. apply within or alternatively contact me on 0435926650 or email@example.com.
I am working on a range of roles throughout Regional Vic, NSW and Tasmania across all levels - feel free to reach out to me directly if you are interested in finding out more.