A progressive and well established firm, that is forward thinking and technology focused. A mixture of disciplines, tax, business services, audit, CFO advisory and corporate finance; who work collaboratively to provide the best service possible for their corporate clients. A national presence grants them access to large and interesting corporate clients.
As a Business Advisory Manager you will be reporting directly into the Partner and managing a team of 4.
- Team compliance review
- Team daily management and planning
- Provide advisory support to our client base, around financial review, business planning and tax advice.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Australian market
- CA or CPA qualified
- Team management experience
- Strong technical knowledge
- Advisory experience, or a desire to learn from a compliance background
- Career driven and keen to continue your personal development
- Individual career development plans and career pathways
- Opportunity to progress your career in a firm that does not have a heavily structured hierarchy
- Social and supportive environment, yet high performing
- Flexible working
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY or contact George Mattar | 02 8256 5020 | email@example.com