CBD Accounting Practice with a formidable Partnership, who are experts in Business Advisory Services and Tax. This business is passionate about helping their clients through the ups and downs of business, providing tailored tax advice, business strategies, and solutions which yield long term results.
Working with private clients, family-owned business groups, and high net worth clients with diverse investment portfolios you will experience a variety of challenging and engaging work every day.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to move forwards, who cannot be stagnant, and if you genuinely want to kick start their career, you will quickly see yourself progressing to a Business Services Manager and beyond.
- Experiencing very strong growth as a business
- The culture, open door throughout, progressive in their thinking and technology, and above all a welcoming and friendly team
- Cognitive, soft skill and technical training on offer
- The challenging and diversified client base
- Opportunity and encouragement to get in front of clients and develop your skills with relationship management and client service
- Promotion & career progression, firstly to Supervisor, then Manager, and if you are capable Partnership is a genuine option
- Very competitive salary, up to $95,000 including superannuation
- Laptop and ability to work remote from clients premises
- Partners who will take time to work with and mentor you
- Develop additional skills vital to becoming a top accountant such as problem-solving, tax mitigation and client development
- Partners who have a variety of Big firm experience covering Big 4 and Mid-Tier
- Join a known business with an awesome reputation in the accounting market
- Social team with events throughout the financial year (of course not during the current pandemic)
This role is perfect for an accountant who is about to, or recently completed their CA or equivalent. If you are in an Intermediate role feeling stagnant, looking for the next step this could be for you, if you are prepared to step up.
For Senior Accountants looking to work in a business that allows staff to take on responsibility, get in front of your clients and provide a personal touch. The opportunity is endless here, and the Partners invest a great deal of time and training to ensure staff reach their potential.
This role is forecast to develop into a Supervisor role, then on to Management.
You will need to be driven, attitude is everything in this business and will make up for a lack of technical knowledge or exposure, they really look for a get up and go approach. If you demonstrate the right attitude then the Partners believe the rest can be learned on the job, with their support in place.
- 3 + years experience
- CA or CPA ideally completed but not necessary
- Experience speaking to and emailing clients at the minimum
- Ambitious and driven personality highly regarded
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy hobbies & interests outside of work
- Passionate about your career and pushing forwards
- Desire to continue learning about business services and tax
- Enjoy working with people and being part of a collaborative team
If you need more information about this vacancy or any other businesses we are representing, please see my contact details below.
Consultant: Harry McFarlane
Mobile: 0406 838 067