A 3 Partner firm with 10 members of staff . They offer direct exposure to the Partners. The firm believes in creating a supportive culture where everyone can continue to professionally develop.
As a Business Services Intermediate accountant you will be responsible for assisting tax compliance and advisory services for your client base. The client base is up to 15 million in size, and you will be required to liaise with the ATO/ASIC/OS . The client base is varied and your role as Intermediate tax accountant will also include the preparation of income tax, BAS and FBT returns, and financial reports.
What you'll need to succeed:
The successful Intermediate tax accountant:
- Will have 2 years minimum local experience in an Australian Professional Practice.
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be studying toward CPA
- Be results driven and goal orientated
- Career development and progression.
- Regular internal and external training
- CPA financial support available
- Team socials fortnightly team lunches
- Be part of a relaxed, supportive team