A 2 Partner firm located in the CBD. They have been established for 20 years and pride themselves on their diverse and complex client base.
As a Business Services Senior Accountant or Supervisor you will be responsible for assisting tax compliance and advisory services for your client base. The client base is largely around $1m to $500 billion in size, and you will be required to liaise with the ATO/ASIC/OS . The client base is varied and your role as Senior or Supervisor tax accountant will include the preparation of income tax, BAS and FBT returns, and financial reports.They have a nice client base with a focus on HNW individuals.
What you'll need to succeed:
The successful Senior Accountant or Supervisor:
- Will have 5 years minimum local experience in an Australian Professional Practice.
- Will have excellent communication skills
- Will be CA Qualified
- Have worked on complex or large client groups
- Career development and progression
- Regular internal and external training
- Be part of a close knit team
- Team socials fortnightly team lunches
Please send an updated version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not quite right for you, please get in touch for a confidential discussion.