An established financial planning boutique with 10 staff located close to Wantirna. They have a great close knit team culture and are looking for an experienced CSO to come on board and join the family.
This particular role will be supporting two of the senior financial advisers and it will solely be an implementation role with an opportunity to progress down the track.
- Maintain workload and support two Senior Advisers with all implementation
- Maintaining Database in XPlan
- Preparation of client reviews
- Manage the whole process after SOA meeting with the client is complete
- Liaising with fund managers on a daily basis
- FDS and opt ins - other ad hoc compliance
- Minimum 3 years CSO experience within a financial planning firm
- Strong understanding of the full financial planning process including compliance, how MDAs work and knowledge of platforms
- Must have Xplan, Centrelink & BT Wrap/Panorama experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills both written and verbal
- High attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work autonomously
You will work alongside an experienced, friendly admin team and join a family like environment.
Career progression is on offer for the right candidate once you have proved yourself. They are looking for someone at the senior level who will commit to doing implementation initally and then perhaps look to work towards a operations / pracitce manager type role and act as a 2ic to the CEO. This would likely include project and compliance work.
*Please note that this is not a team leader or management position. The firm prides themselves on having a flat structure and a collaborative team where everyone chips in and helps out.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Steph Langford on 03 8640 5434 or email email@example.com