The Andersen Partnership has partnered with a reputable Financial Advice and Stockbroking firm to search for an experienced Dealers Assistant to join their Brisbane CBD office. In this role you will provide day to day administrative support to our busy team of Advisers and involves daily client contact and a high level of administrative work.
You will enjoy support from an experienced team and play an important role in their collective success. Some of the things you may be working on include:
- General administration support for a growing and busy business unit
- Assist with general duties to ensure client trades are executed and settled efficiently, accurately and on time
- Assist clients, complete all client administration queries
- Assist Advisers with managing IPO and placements
- Understand and assist Advisers and clients with our managed portfolio service - Wealth+
- Receive new client reports and prepare new client packs and files
- Assist Advisers with account opening and maintenance
- Organise timely correspondence of forms between parties
This business offers a supportive team environment, fantastic collaborative culture, competitive salary based on experience (up to $90k), social events and career progression.
You are positive, confident and committed to providing a high level of administration and quality client service. You will thrive in the role if your strengths include:
- Ability to work well in a close-knit team, as well as autonomously
- Personable, with the ability to build strong relationships with our clients
- A positive outlook and an upbeat personality, as well as a willingness to contribute to our environment and culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially telephone skills
- Excellent time management skills, with a strong sense of 'urgency'
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word and Excel
- Previous DA experience