I am partnered with an insurance brokerage with a strong reputation in the market who is looking to grow their team with an experienced EA/ Marketing Coordinator. My client provides top tier service to their clients across a range of commercial businesses.
The successful candidate will be focused on the marketing aspect of the business and act as an Executive Assistant to the company Director. While it is part of the role this position would suit someone more entry level than someone with a Marketing degrees as it’s just the odd social media post and event organisation.
- Assisting with brand recognition, leading marketing campaigns, generating leads and building sales pipelines
- Answering calls, managing outlook inboxes and calendars, responsible for social media posts and engagements
- Ensuring clients have a positive experience in dealing with our business, organising of client gifts, celebrations and Christmas hampers, conducting NPS surveys
- Undertaking stationery orders, reconciling of bank feeds, coordinating IT support tickets, preparing for meetings, managing general office duties
- Organising team events and client functions, assisting with travel schedules and booking arrangements
- Basic Insurance Support: checking of documents, following up of proposals and outstanding documents, debtor management, scanning and filing
You will have
- At least 2 years' experience as an EA/ Marketing Coodinat
- Previous insurance experienced is desired
- Social media/tech savvy
If you want to work in a varied and challenging position that rewards you with a competitive remuneration package and a real career opportunity in an award winning business please apply now or contact Nathan Anning on 0404 891 108 | firstname.lastname@example.org