Are you someone with agency recruitment experience who's feeling stagnent in your role? If so, then The Andersen Partnership (TAP) is hiring. We're a rapidly growing recruitment business, looking to add energised, experienced recruiters to the team.
It doesn't matter if you have or don't have previous recruitment experience, we have training and development in house to teach you how to be a recruitment consultant. Or if you are a seasoned recruiter, we have some great opportunities for experienced consultants as well.
Due to some incredible growth last financial year (over 40%) we are looking to hire Recruiters at all levels - Rookies, Experienced Consultants, Seniors & Managers.
At TAP we recognise that if we hire self motivated people, they can achieve impressive outcomes in less time. That's why we've moved to a permanent 4 day working week. That's right, we only work Monday-Thursday but still pay our consultants a full time salary. This means every weekend is a long weekend, guilt free, for working hard Monday-Thursday.
We're seeking natural high achievers. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive as a recruitment consultant at TAP.
Who are The Andersen Partnership? - TAP
TAP is a privately owned, Australian, specialist recruitment consultancy, focusing on high level roles across Accounting, Insurance, Legal & Finance. Since our inception in Sydney in 2010 we have been 1 of Asia Pacific's fastest growing agencies. We now have well established offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane & New Zealand, with a leadership team who are a diverse and passionate group who have all grown their careers with TAP. Our focus is always about promoting internally and developing our future leaders.
What we expect from you?
- A competitive and highly driven approach to your work
- Ability to listen, take on high levels of information and take action.
- Be proactive in networking, and developing new business relationships.
- A passion for working with the highest of calibre candidates
- Beating targets set
- Resilience in overcoming challenges
- Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
- Influential and be able to change an individual’s mind.
- High energy individuals with impeccable communication skills.
- Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously
- A confident and positive attitude
- Naturally inquisitive individuals who want to learn and improve
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Individual who possess a strong commercial acumen
- Good attention to detail
- People who enjoy meeting new people.
- Attractive monthly base salary + market leading quarterly uncapped commission
- Great learning and development through our TAP90 and TAP academy program.
- A 4 day working week, but paid for 5 days.
- Business casual attire
- Extra annual leave days for hitting budget
- Excellent culture and office environment
- High performing and internally developed leadership team
- Big Billers Quarterly Lunch paid for by the business
- ANZ transfer opportunities
If this sounds like you then please "Apply Now" or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org