They provide an environment for their employees that is supportive to help you achieve the best results, offer flexibility with WFH, training throughout your employment to assist with development and other employee benefits.
- Providing administrative support to the brokers and account management team whilst also being one of the first points of contact for our clients.
- Sound and maintaining industry/market knowledge
- Communicating and liaising with clients and insurers
- Follow up claims within the agreed time frames
- Assist with incoming phone calls, taking and passing on messages
- Assist with processing of renewals, cancellations, endorsements and new business
- High level of attention to detail
- Tier 2 Qualified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer efficient
- Minimum 1 year experience in Insurance
- Provides a excellent customer service experience and a great attitude