Established for over 35 years in Geelong, this boutique Public Accounting firm has been servicing a portfolio of clients to a high standard throughout a range of different industries. With such a variety of clients, this is the perfect environment for a Junior Accountant to gain high level exposure to a broad and diverse range of clients. Some of the team has been with the business for upwards of 20 years, due to a friendly team dynamic, regular training and development and progression pathways.
The role will be largely compliance focused to begin with, working on a number of different clients all varying in their complexity with a view to transitioning to a client facing role eventually. Reporting into the Senior Accountant, you will be understanding the needs of your clients and helping them navigate challenges they come up against in a constantly evolving market. Whilst the vast majority of the clients you will be servicing will be Businesses, some of the client base is also made up of High Net Worth Individuals and over 100 SMSFs managed, getting you across different service lines too.
- 6 months+ experience within Public Practice Accounting.
- Basic understanding of Business Services.
- A 'can-do' attitude & willingness to learn.
- Positive and bubbly, able to contribute to a friendly team dynamic.
- Competitive salary.
- Training from a team of over 60 years combined experience.
- Regular internal & external training provided.
- CA/CPA study leave, support and reimbursement.