The organisation are one of Queensland's largest Private Practice Law firm's. They are long established with a superb reputation and offer a first rate working environment in Brisbane CBD.
They work across commercial legal specialities and are hiring due to growth across the teams.
The opportunity offers an exciting, varied position for an experienced legal secretary.
The role will include assisting Partners and Senior Associates in the General Property and Planning and Environment team with legal administration support.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a commercial legal team within a private practice law firm.
It is essential that you have the following prerequisites:
- Fast, accurate typing speed minimum 65 words per minute
- First rate communication skills and presentation
- The ability to multi task and work to dead lines
- Good team player, with the ability to work autonomously
- Good digital dictation and Practice Management System experience.
In return there is an excellent salary on offer as well as excellent career development opportunities.