Your New Company
Located on the North side of Brisbane, your new company delivers Civil, Resourcing and engineering solutions across Australia. Founded on hard work, reputation, quality and experience, this company prides themselves on operating and delivering culture, respect and excellence.
This company is seeking a dynamic and collaborative Management accountant to join their finance team.
Your New Role
As a Management Accountant, you will be reporting directly to the CFO, and assisting in the management of staff & processes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and assisting end-to-end AP & AR Processes
- Overseeing Payroll operations
- Demonstrate and implement an understanding of relevant Awards and EBA
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Execute general Journals
- Prepare BAS in a timely manner
- Statutory reporting
- Weekly & EOM reporting
- Intercompany transfers
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Relevant experience as an Accountant
- Strong understanding of financial processes and principles
- Ability to work independently
- Collaborative nature and ability to assist other team members
- Keen eye for detail
- Construction industry experience preferred but not essential**
- Team Player attitude
How to Apply
To apply for this role, please click "apply now" and submit your resume.
If you would like to discuss this role further, please reach out to Dana Roberts - Commercial Finance Recruitment Specialist.
Droberts@andersenpartnership.com or call: 0485854618