This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door to the insurance industry.
This role would be great for someone with a positive attitude, great phone and computer skills. Reception experience is not essential just a willingness to learn and be trained.
- Answering the phones.
- Setting up Letters and Emails for the directors.
- Electronic Banking.
- Taking mail to the Post Office.
- Keeping the stationery and kitchenette stock levels in check.
- Calling clients to obtain account details to update their monthly payments.
- Other administrative work as required by the directors.
- Prior experience in reception/ administration based roles (not essential)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties as required
- Previous experience in customer service
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn and be trained
- Beautiful newly rennovated modern office in the heart of Brisbane CBD close to public transport
- Relaxed team environment with close family feel
- Competitive salary package