Are you currently seeking a high growth and financially rewarding career? At TAP we have a proven track record of training and developing high performing recruitment consultants who enjoy a rewarding, and fast paced career with us.
The role of a Recruitment Consultant isn't for everyone, but if you have the right skills and attitude it has amazing prospects for personal, professional and financial growth!
We're seeking natural high achievers, and winners who have achievements from their academic and personal lives. If you are outgoing, driven, disciplined and passionate you will thrive as a recruitment consultant at TAP.
Who are The Andersen Partnership? - TAP
TAP is a privately owned, Australian, specialist recruitment consultancy, focusing on high level roles across Accounting, Insurance, Legal & Finance. Since our inception in Sydney in 2010 we have been 1 of Asia Pacific's fastest growing agencies. We now have well established offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane & New Zealand, with a leadership team who are a diverse and passionate group who have all grown their careers with TAP. Our focus is always about promoting internally and developing our future leaders through our graduate hires.
What we expect from you?
- A competitive and highly driven approach to your work
- Ability to listen, take on high levels of information and take action.
- Be proactive in networking, and developing new business relationships.
- A passion for working with the highest of calibre candidates
- Beating targets set
- Resilience in overcoming challenges
- Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
- Influential and be able to change an individual’s mind.
- Customer service and outcome focused individuals
- High energy individuals with impeccable communication skills.
- Someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously
- A confident and positive attitude
- Naturally inquisitive individuals who want to learn and improve
- Thrives in a fast pace environment
- Individual who possess a strong commercial acumen
- Good attention to detail
- People who enjoy meeting new people.
- Attractive monthly base salary + market leading quarterly uncapped commission
- Great learning and development through our TAP90 & TAP Academy Programs
- 2 days working from home flexibility for performing consultants
- Dress down Fridays and an early finish
- Excellent culture and office environment
- High performing and internally developed leadership team
- Big Billers Quarterly Lunch paid for by the business
- Flight incentives to travel to other offices
- ANZ transfer opportunities