At The Andersen Partnership, we are completely focused on our customer experience and providing a specialist recruitment service across ANZ. Our Rehabilitation Division is dedicated to aligning Rehabilitation Specialists with Practices throughout Queensland, offering both high level permanent and contract recruitment solutions.
This opportunity is for an experienced Rehabilitation Specialist that is looking for a new experience, higher remuneration, better recognition, and enhanced career prospects. Your individual philosophy will be assessed to ensure you are aligned with the perfect practice for your career development. This is an excellent opportunity for your professional advancement whilst providing optimal Return to Work (RTW) Outcomes.
- 2+ years minimum experience in your field
- Degree qualified with current clinical skills
- Registration with AHPRA, APRA, ASORC, RCAA or ESSA
- Holding a working with children check is desirable
- A valid full driver's license
- The ability to clinically reason and strategically plan RTW and/or clinical outcomes
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain long-lasting partnerships with clients
- Self-motivated professional with experience in completing assessments and making recommendations
- Occupational Therapists
- Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors
- Rehabilitation Consultants
- Senior Rehabilitation Consultants
To find out more about this opportunity and any other Rehabilitation roles in Queensland, please contact Laura Williams via firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat call (07) 3224 9300.