Our client is a strong performing business. This role would have exposure across both Management and Financial accounting disciplines, responsible for managing the corporate accounting function for the whole business.
A leading organisation within their fields of specialism they have continued to produce excellent results and as such are continuing to add headcount.
The role is responsible for the following:
• Preparation of monthly accounts with balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow in conjunction with the monthly board reporting requirements;
• Full ownership of the Balance sheet and profit and loss reconciliation;
• Financial forecasting and budgeting;
• Half and full year audit co-ordination;
• Cash flow management and forecasts;
• Managing the finance team including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Payroll departments;
• Big 4 or second tier experience.
• Strong exposure to Group reporting and consolidations
• Strong ERP exposure
• At least 3 years commercial experience in a similar role
• CA/CPA Qualified - Essential
• Excellent understanding of Australian Accounting standards
In return, this company can offer the following benefits to the successful candidate:
• Attractive Salary and package
• On site parking
• Brilliant exposure across all aspects of accounting
Due to the anticipated high response, and specific skillset for this role, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.