A well regarded mid-tier firm in the CBD is seeking an Senior Auditor.
Joining a well established audit team, you will work on a large variety of clients from including Not-For-Profits and Private & Public Sectors.
Additionally, this forward thinking firm provides a breadth of services, including Auditing, Assurance, Business Services & SMSF Audits. They will provide you with challenging work, training and a friendly environment where you will excel.
About the role
Working closely with experienced Partners, you will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on large and complex jobs.
Some of your duties will include but aren't limited to:
- Assist the Management team with planning of the audit process
- Completing field work and analysing financial information
- Conducting relevant research to understand clients business and risk areas
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports
- Financial analysis and modelling support
- Exposure to SMSF audits
Your attitude, enthusiasm and willingness to learn will be paramount to your success in the role. Additionally, you will:
- 4+ Years experience working across Audit in Australia (this is a must)
- Commenced or completed CA/CPA
- Experience working with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong academic results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
- Hands on Partners to support your growth
- Full CPA/CA Support
- Well structured training and development
- Work for a well reputed mid-tier firm
- Clear career path
- Good work life balance compared to other Audit roles
If this opportunity sounds of interest please apply directly. If this job isn't quite right but you are looking for a new position in Public Accounting, please email Matt Hodgson - email@example.com
Please note only candidates with the above criteria will be contacted.