The opportunity would suit a highly competent Senior Case Manager, Technical Specialist or Workers Compensation Claims Manager who has prior experience with system integration & technical development
You will be responsible for:
- Utilising your experience of the claims management process and legislation to include best practice management with the design of the technological system.
- Be a key contributor to delivering project and business outcomes
- Leading and mentoring internal teams through the integration whilst working with senior management and a Project lead.
- Representing the Integration practice on a daily basis whilst working with analysts to re-asses methods and techniques
- Have sound knowledge of the Workers Compensation NSW legislation
- Have proven experience with supporting and developing system integration in the past
- Display excellent stakeholder management, coaching and mentorship skills
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- An organisation that promotes work-life balance
- Progression opportunities and development plans
- Be apart of the leadership team