Due to fantastic ongoing growth they currently require an established Account Executive to manage the portfolio for their Commercial Accounts, with the need to assist on some Corporate Accounts. Helping to drive growth and develop strategies you will be provided with support from senior management.
- Preparation of new business proposals, renewal information and significant mid-term contract changes in line with established processes.
- Maintaining statistics and measurement of the performance of existing business relationships;
- Develop and execute strategies to enter new client segments and markets
- Maintaining and developing strong professional relationships with Underwriters
- Large focus on retention of clients, as well as placing multiple risks
- 3-5 years' experience within insurance broking
- Previous Commercial SME, Property, Motor product exposure
- WinBeat and Sunrise
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to understand and interpret numbers and data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and prioritise work to meet deadlines
- Well-developed relationship management skills (both internally and externally)
- Social and outgoing who will add value to the team
If you are interested please click apply, or contact Cat Jones via email firstname.lastname@example.org