- Supporting financial planners in the day to day operations
- Preparation of client files, keeping the client records up to date and ensuring all documentation is organised before client meetings
- First point of contact for client queries ensuring the highest level of customer service
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- assisting with completion of applications and SOAs
- Following up with product providers, internal and external stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties
The ideal candidate will have the following: To be considered for this role you will be currently working as a Client Service Officer or Manager for at least the last 2 years.
To be successful in the role, you will also need to possess the following:
- DFP/RG146 qualification is preferred but not essential
- XPlan knowledge and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Self driven and prides themselves in providing high levels of service.
- Excellent analytical, organisational and computer skills
Please do not hesitate to apply or call Alexandria Craig on 07 3224 9300 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion.