- Provide technical accounting interpretation of relevant accounting standards, guidelines and external reporting requirements and provide advice to key stakeholders on same.
- Management of the month-end financial reporting process including consolidation, cash flow statements and review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead the half year review and annual financial year audits including statutory audits and reporting of subsidiaries across SE Asia, including preparation of technical papers
- Leads the delivery of quality commercial support, accounting and analysis to key operational stakeholders, group executives and the board
- Manages the development and delivery of forecasts, budgets, business and financial plans, evaluations and other analysis to the group.
- Build strong relationships across the organisation and with external stakeholders
If you believe you have the required skills and open to a long term contract please apply now.