The Andersen Partnership is recruiting on behalf of a Financial Planning company based in Perth, WA. They are currently seeking a Financial Planning Assistant to join their team.
You will be working closely alongside a Senior Adviser delivering comprehensive wealth management services to private clients.
In your role as a Financial Planning Assistant you will support the Senior Adviser on all client matters.
To be considered for this role you will need to;
- Have experience in administration or client-services within a Financial Services company
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills (including a pleasant telephone manner)
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and established time management and organisational skills
- Possess the ability to work autonomously and also as part of a team
- Experience using MS office applications (Word Excel et al)
- Be seeking a career path to become a fully qualified Financial adviser
- Experience with Xplan software would be advantageous
Salary is dependent on experience ranging from $55-65k+ super.
To apply for this role, press the apply button or for more information call Simon Winston on 08 6214 1100.