My client is currently on the lookout for an ambitious Intermediate Accountant to join their Insolvency division. The firm has a national presence and a very strong reputation in the market, with experienced appointees and covering a diverse range of engagements.
Working across corporate & personal insolvency, you will be responsible for running your own files autonomously with direct client contact, but with the support around you and exposure to partners. You will get exposure to a broad range of industries and appointments and also opportunity to mentor and manage junior & graduate staff, allowing you to develop your soft skills to help drive your career to the next level.
With regular training and support through studies (CA, CPA & ARITA) you will be provided the guidance to continue your progression within the insolvency industry, whilst working in a fun and energetic environment.
- Degree in Accounting/Commerce/Law or other related degree
- 2 or more years experience within Insolvency
- Commenced or desire to commence CA/CPA studies
- Additional study would be highly regarded such as ARITA
- Terrific communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills to be able to support junior staff
- Desire to progress within a firm and take on management responsibility
- Personality is key for this firm! Being able to work closely with all staff and the motivation to help others
- Study support for CA/ CPA including generous study leave and reimburse fees
- Be rewarded, progression based on merit!
- Regular training as well as direct contact with appointee's
- Continuous feedback to help your development
- Variety of interesting appointments
- Laid back and flexible environment, get the work done and have fun in process
- Xmas & EOFY parties
If this opportunity sounds of interest please apply directly. If this job isn't quite right but you are looking for a new position in Insolvency & Restructuring, please email Matt Hodgson - firstname.lastname@example.org