This 12 month contract role is responsible for servicing and growing our clients portfolio. As the Senior Account Executive your focus will be to provide exceptional customer service and portfolio management to clients specifically across the energy and power industry. The successful candidate will provide exceptional industry knowledge, support and customer service to highly valued insurance clients.
- Provide excellent client service ranging from; quickly responding to day to day queries, driving pre renewal strategy meetings, providing contractual reviews and responding to evolving client risk profiles through appropriate insurance solutions.
- Client retention and servicing of full portfolio of Energy and Power client’s insurances.
- Manage administrative responsibilities of their portfolio through accurate, efficient and timely production of all documentation.
- Keep in regular contact with clients, informing them of emerging trends, new products and resolving queries.
- Provide leadership, training and coaching to team members as required.
- Generating documents, presentations and report with a high level of accuracy
- Minimum 7 years’ experience.
- Tier 1 FSRA qualification essential.
- Customer centric with a passion for customer service.
- Maintain solid working relationships with colleagues, clients, insurers and other relevant stakeholders.