Are you relocating or willing to relocate to Brisbane?
Our client has operated for many decades and is one of Australia's best insurance risk and advisory firms and is looking for an experienced corporate broker ready to advance their career or a Senior Broker looking to begin a new career.
- Work closely with 2 Directors and a team of Account Executives in the efficient operation of the team and reporting ultimately to Executive Director.
- Handle specific Client Insurance Portfolio’s which are nominated by the Account Executives.
- Provide client advisory and risk management in relation to mining and resources, construction, corporate and financial services sectors.
- Experience with handling and managing large Corporate Clients in the sectors of mining and resources, construction, corporate and financial services sectors
- Advisory skills with competency and experience in reviewing the insurance clauses of standard building contract agreements; lease agreements; facility agreements and conducting due diligence exercises.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Presentable – capable of meeting and interacting with Clients and Insurers as and when required.
- A good understanding of the differences in policy wordings between Insurers.
- Negotiation skills for marketing risks and achieving best value for Clients in terms of broad covers at competitive premiums.
- 3-5 Years working a corporate broking team
- Current Tier 1 Insurance Broking
- Diploma of Financial Services (Broking)