Working for an Independently licensed wealth and accounting firm in the Eastern suburbs, you’ll be joining a well established team in their growth plan.
- Develop and grow a book of well established and loyal clients.
- Advise on direct investments for a HNW and retiring clientbase.
- Provide mentorship to support team members.
- Maintain CPD points and licensee compliance levels.
- Work alongside a team of four other advisers in a collegiate manner.
- Build the firms and your own brand into the broader Industry.
You will need to be an Authorised Financial Adviser with experience advising a sophisticated clientbase under your own name.
There is the opportunity to work towards equity in the firm in the future but initially you will be remunerated with a base salary and additional bonus structure.
If you are interested in having a confidential discussion please contact Charis on 03 8640 5440 or send your application through the job advert.